- From the date of purchase of the membership card is when the member is entitled to
use all discounts available at our partnered restaurants.
- The date of expiry on the digital membership card is the final date the member is
entitled to use the discount available at our partnered restaurants.
- To receive a discount the member must be able to show the partnered restaurant a
digital card or a valid email showing validity of membership.
- Under no circumstances can anyone other than the rightful owner use the Go Local Card.
- The discounts offered on our website are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subscription automatically renews unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end
of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to
the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to
your account settings or email us at email@example.com
- Our partners reserve the right to decline membership cards should they doubt its validity.
- We always try and keep information on all our platforms as up to date as possible and
will always change on request if there is ever any doubt of misinformation.
- We hold no responsibility for the welfare or actions of our partners when members are
dining at our partnered restaurants.
- Go Local card will not be liable for damages that could occur through connections with
partners or members.
- Go Local card does not accept responsibility for the promotion or oversale of alcohol and
makes all members aware of ‘Drink Aware’ campaigns
- These terms and conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the
same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject the
non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Registered address: Go Local Card, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom,
Company Number: 13796389
© 2022 All rights reserved